You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Clean CARFAX. Certified. Bronze 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic 1.8L I4 MPI DOHC 16V ULEV II 145hp
Recent Arrival! 38/28 Highway/City MPG
Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 60 Month/60,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Includes 10-year/Unlimited mileage Roadside Assistance with Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement; Please see dealers for specific vehicle eligibility requirements
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 120 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* 150+ Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
At AutoMax Hyundai, we make it easy to apply for auto financing. We get you processed as quickly as possible, and we get you approved even if you have bad credit. Apply in just minutes online, and then make the trip to AutoMax Del City Hyundai to start exploring your options.
* Generous features for the money; large trunk; quiet and well-built cabin; long warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Hyundai Elantra offers up the style and sophistication of a more expensive car, while still remaining a bargain, proving that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg just to have stylish, feature-laden transportation. Source: KBB.com
* With Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language, the Elantra bucks compact car convention in a big way. Choose from 3 different body styles to including sedan, coupe, and hatchback. The Elantra offers fashion-forward features like wraparound headlights, available front fog lights and a substantial wheelbase that gives it a lower, sportier profile. The smartly designed interior gives you more total space. In fact, the Elantra is so roomy, the government classifies it as a midsize car instead of a compact. Featuring a 7-inch touchscreen, the Elantra's available navigation system also includes a unique hidden rearview camera. This system also gives you the option of controlling the navigation, phone and audio via voice recognition. The available sunroof can turn the night sky into an entertainment option or the sunset into an ambient light source. You'll be impressed by a responsive 1.8L engine that features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT) which improves breathing on the intake, and exhaust camshafts to help lower emissions and provide better fuel economy. With up to an EPA-estimated 38 MPG Hwy, 145-hp, and plenty of standard features in a sporty package it's sure to attract a huge fan base. A sweet-shifting 6-speed manual is standard. The available 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC has a lock-up torque converter for higher fuel economy at freeway speeds. Also available is a 2.0L engine on the Sport trim and GT models. This option provides 173-hp of enjoyment with up to 35 MPG Hwy pending on the model. Extensive computer modeling and powertrain performance mapping were used to modify engine and transmission control, giving you improved real-world fuel economy-up to 7% based on internal tests. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.